I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Friday, February 24, 2006

Dante´s Inferno Test!

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Moderate
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Second Level of Hell

"You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate."

Posted by Minka :: 12:34 pm :: 16 Royal Subjects

16 Comments:

At 12:38, Blogger Minka said...

That is why I am in Iceland, I am already living my afterlife!:)

 
At 18:03, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Francesca, I presume

 
At 18:07, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Purgatory for me. I gotta start living worse.

 
At 19:30, Blogger Fahd Mirza said...

Your blog name is very chic.

 
At 21:30, Blogger Alana said...

I got Limbo, a "virtuous non-believer". That doesn't sound like me. I want to know which questions I answered that made me a "non-believer" and even more importantly which questions I answered that led me to being "virtuous".
Doug, I hope you did not answer "False" to dressing provocatively to attract the opposite sex, as I know we only get to see that cute doggie face of yours in your profile, but something tells me that you are NOT wearing one of those silly doggie sweaters on the rest of you.

 
At 22:53, Blogger Minka said...

Wow, there are two now in second hell, one in purgatory and two in limbo! Well, we all are doomed it seems :)

 
At 23:09, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Speak for yourself Minka. Purgatory's just the slow way to heaven.

 
At 00:41, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Hooray for gluttony!!!
There's supposed to be a huge feast in heaven, so I sure hope I go there.

 
At 01:28, Blogger TLP said...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished ME to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

I love hell. All the best people will be there.

 
At 01:45, Blogger Minka said...

Doug, I would give a lot to see you with wings on and a hrap in your hands:)

Jamie Dawn, I am with you! Feast we will until we can´t move anymore!!!

TLP, so glad you are back. Sorry though that the internet banished you to hell, well I hear it is warm there :) Every Cloud has a silver lining !¨Hugs

 
At 02:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too scared to take it now! Will be back

 
At 04:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright, I will go take this. But I am a little worred, at least I will have good company.

 
At 06:13, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Well, as you know, I am doomed to fester away in the 8th level of hell!

partay!

 
At 15:43, Blogger Fred said...

Can I split my time between heaven and hell?

 
At 16:09, Blogger Lila said...

Third Level of Hell for me!

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

 
At 16:10, Blogger Minka said...

Logo, you´ll be fine...it seems we all are there.

Miz B: Don´t worry they said I could come and visit you there anytime.

Fred, as a teacher you have the choice of both. be harsh of nice. Your call!

Ap3, so you ar emy next door neighbour. I´ll check in on you on my wya to Miz B.

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com