I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Stufur

No children have been harmed during the coming of the last two trolls. This third one should be a piece of cake. Let´s just say he is somewhat vertically challenged.

"Stubby was the third called,
a stunted little man,
who watched for every chance
to whisk off a pan.

And scurrying away with it,
he scraped off the bits
that stuck to the bottom
and brims - his favorites."

Yes Shorty-as he is also called- likes dirty pans and steals them when noone is watching. He smacks his lips over the leftovers in the cooking pans, especially if they are burnt or gone bad. So I figure he is actually very convenient:
a) he is only gonna bother untidy people (TLP-you are safe!)
and b) we safe some dish-washing and water, and nobody can be mad about that. All in all: This one scares me the least. Although people keep telling me that size doesn´t matter! ;)

Posted by Minka :: 12:15 am :: 12 Royal Subjects

12 Comments:

At 00:56, Blogger Fred said...

Oh, I don't know Monika, this one scares me more. Consider:
- the porcupine hat
- spilling hot stuff from the pan that could burn you
- obstructed vision...beware of vision-challenged trolls

I'm enjoying your posts, keep 'em coming!

 
At 01:04, Blogger Minka said...

I am glad you like them Fred, I thought people might be bored by now, but I am trying to keep them interesting and since I started with it, I have to pull all 13 through. Wouldn´t want them to carry a grudge for not being mentioned.

 
At 01:12, Blogger Lila said...

I want Shorty to come over to our house and clean the pans!

 
At 01:22, Blogger Minka said...

AP3..can´t you call your mom? It is a shorter way for her and she wouldn´t be specific to just pans :)

 
At 04:08, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Does he babysit? My kids would love the little man!

 
At 04:38, Blogger Sar said...

Ah ha! The inspiration behind the Seven Dwarfs is revealed. Or is it the other way around? Hmmm. Let us ponder on this.

 
At 05:09, Blogger The Reverent Eater said...

Stubby would have to wrestle with my dogs for the right to clean the pans. They handle pre-wash in our house. Not much of a trace of food when they're done!

 
At 11:39, Blogger Minka said...

miz bohemia: I think he would do almost anything for a dirty pan ;)
sar, Hard to say. I know that Schneewittchen (Snowhite) was published around 1812-15 in Germany by the borthers Grimm. The Icelandic Yule lads arrived soemwhere in the 17th century according to written records, but the belief is of them being here long before that. I also know that the brothers Grimm collected old mouth-to-mouth tales and wrote them down. Snowhite could be one of those. Who came first-anyone´s guess!
manchego, your dogs lick your pan clean? I am sure Doug wouldn´t mind staying with you for a while:)

 
At 12:00, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Dunno, Monika, I'm kind of an American Cheese dpg.

 
At 22:57, Blogger Minka said...

Now Doug, are you thinking of all the poor dogs in Africa when you so easily reject food they would give a tail for ?!

 
At 03:04, Blogger TLP said...

This one is VERY cute! I don't mind short, stubby guys, if they clean stuff.

 
At 03:20, Blogger Minka said...

I thought you might feel this way,TLP :)

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com