I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Monday, December 19, 2005

Culture, a Quiz and a Laugh

1.

Now this one is very much to my liking. Being born in Germany you get the love for sausage with the breast milk. I actually went down to the store and got a salami sausage. In case he should check in - I am willing to share. He climbs up to the roof, has a little hook on a rope and fishes careflully all the meat drying above the stove.


2.
The Quiz for today is about the pic to the right. What is it and why is it so thin. I really wonder what Santa would think if I put out that instead of the obligatory milk and cookies?! Anyways, these things are delicious and with a bit of butter and pork fit for a King. I haven´t made any this year, am patiently waiting for mom to call me and order me to come to her place and help her with this stuff. I mean Christmas without these...is like Santa flying without Rudolf.

3.
And this is for tickling your toes: Some of you might know why I in particular find this very funny...

Posted by Minka :: 10:54 pm :: 13 Royal Subjects

13 Comments:

At 00:36, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Yes, I get #3. I admire I yulelad who admires sausage. #2, it's um Tannenbaumbrot? And, um, it's thin because you bake it and use it for ornaments and the birds eat it. And, um, it comes from Greece and is made out of goathair?

 
At 01:51, Blogger Minka said...

I knew you´d get number 3. Very good guessing with the rest...not quite right, but with a little bit more conviction you could sell that theory :)

 
At 03:58, Blogger Lila said...

oh my gosh

a quiz

I can't take the pressure!

 
At 07:19, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

A post full of goodies!

#3... ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa!

#1... He won't like me because I am a vegetarian!

#2... I don't know the answer to today's quiz! I will breathe through the stress of it all I tell you! I WILL BREATHE through this!

 
At 11:29, Blogger Minka said...

AP3, yes maybe I hsouldn´t add to the pressure already exsisting during this holiday. No stress...it will all be revealed.
Miz Bohemia, *one two three four five-blow in your mouth* You can´t let these things get to you :)

 
At 20:21, Blogger Mo'a said...

#1 He got seven. I have it on good authority

#2 I know and I can't tell you because I am trying to make friends here. Let's just say it starts with lauf........ which means leaf and gives you the idea that it is thin as a leaf.

#3 ROFLOL Trouble starts when the hearing goes!!!

 
At 20:34, Blogger Doug The Una said...

OK, Monika, just because you're too sweet to make fun of me much, I'm going to say that goes over a candle to put light images on the ceiling. Or maybe it's an Icelandic half-dollar. COMMUNION WAFER!!! No, wait, a Norse Christmas arrowhead! OK, there were these three guys, um, A blonde a horse and a priest and they walk into a bar, see...

 
At 20:35, Blogger Doug The Una said...

You'll be putting us out of our misery soon right? Danish condom!

 
At 21:10, Blogger Minka said...

Iam gonna publish some lovely pictures now! And reveal the mystery.

 
At 23:14, Blogger Sar said...

1. I love sausage in spaghetti and with sauted green peppers & onions in olive oil on a hoagie roll. Did I mention I'm of German decent?

2. Now since I'm late to the post *hangs head in shame* I suppose I shouldn't just copy & paste from the post above. ;)

3. I loved the cartoon & I got the humor, but I'm not familiar with why it's particular to you. *feels left out* :(

 
At 00:02, Blogger Minka said...

Sar...hint! I have a very German last name :)

 
At 03:43, Blogger Sar said...

Ding! I got it, Monika! I'm in the know now...*happy dance* :)

 
At 23:27, Blogger Minka said...

Sar, I litterally saw the lightbulb above your head :)

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com