I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Monday, October 17, 2005

Anja


Anja

The oldest and the sweetest. She is mommies big girl. Very sensitive, quiet and emotional she is the couter point to Jessika. She really couldn´t understand why Iceland was called Iceland and Greenland is called Greenland, when clearly Iceland is more green than Greenland. God, that was a long discussion and I didn´t really have the answer either.


Posted by Minka :: 12:32 pm :: 4 Royal Subjects

4 Comments:

At 13:29, Blogger TLP said...

Your neices are lovely. Just very lovely.

I enjoyed your posts about them, and about the trip home.

Happy for you that you got to go.

 
At 22:31, Blogger Minka said...

I wouldn´t have missed it for anything. It was great and I can´t wait to go there again. I have decided to spend a little less on stuff I don´t need each week and safe up to go at least twice a year to see them. Family...the most important thing as you so aptly pointed out in your blog.

 
At 17:57, Blogger Fred said...

She's adorable. I hated it when my kids used to ask questions like that. They were such good questions, too!

 
At 23:25, Blogger Minka said...

Yeah, isn´t it annoying when you don´t know the answers to these realy good questions!?

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com