I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Happy Birthday, Lisa mín!!! Posted by Picasa


Today is this pretty lady´s birthday. The tender age of 25 we all remotely remember.
She is one of my closest friends and such a beautiful person.
If I had to name the best things that happened to me in my life, she´d be on that list, quite at the top.
There are many things that define Lisa. She is very witty, smart and loyal; caring and protective. She can make me laugh in a heatbeat without even trying and she listens, even if you tell the story for the 25th time.
In short: Lisa is a tough chick with a big heart and I am so glad we are in each other´s lifes.
Happy birthday, sweetcheeks!

Posted by Minka :: 9:19 pm :: 6 Royal Subjects

6 Comments:

At 02:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank you babe... so much! Are you trying to make me cry? :-) Thank you for such a wonderful day and night and everything since I met you!! And I have to say that the elephant will always be in pride of place in my home! love you loads!! xxx

 
At 12:48, Blogger Minka said...

Just tellin' the truth munchkin!

 
At 14:43, Blogger Minka said...

I encourage everybody to click on teh picture and view my wonderful artistic paintings I smuggled inside teh photograph!

 
At 20:59, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa Skvisa! Those paintings make me laugh. First smiley face I've seen on a gas tank in some time.

 
At 22:08, Blogger Minka said...

I am just astounded that the candle kept burning with all that wind that seems never to leave here!

 
At 13:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Doug! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com