I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Friday, June 10, 2005

The simple things in life....

Fridays I usually reserve for cleaning my apartment. Mostly because then I can spend my weekend with my legs up in the air, doing the things I like doing. Everything has to be clean around me, so that I can concentrate on something else. Now, let me tell you: we have all the modern and fancy devices there are to clean your floors and windows, polish you furniture and important things like that.
After pressing so many bottons, exchanging materials, finding fiting screws...I almost gave up. This morning I went to our local store and returned with an old fashioned broom. For two hours you could see me happily scrubbing my crib with a smile on my face. Using some olive oil to polish my furniture and recycling the daily newspaper by using it for shining all the mirrors in this place.

A good weekend to everybody,
from your sparkly, shiny and twinkeling Monika
Maid

Posted by Minka :: 2:47 pm :: 10 Royal Subjects

10 Comments:

At 15:03, Blogger Tryggvi said...

And a nice job u did! I'm like that too, with the cleanliness. Everything is just better when things are clean. Ur pretty!

 
At 21:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, hier läuft ab Dienstag die letzte Staffel von Friends :o), und du kennst bestimmt schon deren Ausgang...
Gruß von Kerstin

 
At 21:22, Blogger Minka said...

Die letzte Staffel haben wir hier schon vor einem Jahr gesehen. Deutschland. Ja ich weiss wie es ausgeht. Wenn Du es nicht mehr erwarten kannst, ist die Moeglichkeit mich zu fragen immmer da. Es ist eine gute Serie und ich werde sie mir auf Deutsch angucken.Ich habe jetzt endlich Pro 7 und gucke Lost und Friends auf Deutsch. UNd Taff. Ich hoffe Du hast viel Spass mit der letzten Staffel.

 
At 10:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hast du TV Total vergessen? Ich erinnere mich, dass du Stefan Rabb wirklich heiss findest!! ;-) And nothing beats a good old-fashioned broom! But me, I hate cleaning but I find that if you have a cat, he tends to pick the dust up with his fur and then drop it in unseen corners... very handy! Æ, hann er svo sætur... :-)

 
At 17:05, Blogger Minka said...

Stefan Raab...algört kónfekt fyrir augað!

 
At 19:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes... quite! ;-)

 
At 19:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Du stehst auf Stefan Raab? Leider reicht mein Isländisch nicht... Mist, jetzt, wo es so richtig interessant wird!
Wie ich schon bei Sabine geschrieben habe, ist eins meiner wenigen isl. Wörter, die ich noch aktiv beherrsche "gubbedi" (keine Ahnung, wie man das richtig schreibt)
Tja, und neben dem guten alten Besen darfst du Essig als Allzweckreiniger nicht vergessen!
Gruß von Kerstin

 
At 20:48, Blogger Minka said...

Ja Kerstin, ich bin absolut verrueckt nach Stefan Raab. Wenn ich eine Liste mit den attractivsten Maennern machen koennte, wuerde er an erster Stelle stehen.
Leider hat Sabine im Moment keinen Internet Anschluss, ich sollte das nur mitteilen, falls Du dich ueber die wenigen Eintagungen auf ihrem blog wunderst.

 
At 21:04, Blogger Tamanna said...

Wow, your interests include the sitcom 'Friends', your name is Monika and you like being in a very clean environment on Fridays so you can feel comfortable loafing on your weekend...

Sure you don't have a boyfriend/husband called Chandler? Or maybe David Arquette?

 
At 21:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tatsächlich! Witzig find ich ihn ja auch und als er bei MANOWAR(die lauteste Heavy-Metal-Band der Welt - aua, wir waren auf einem Konzert...)als Sänger auftrat, war das echt klasse, aber tatsächlich attraktiv? Mhh.
Und wie schreibt man jetzt gubbedi (meinen ganz persönlichen Gruß an Marino)?
Ui, Sabine ist nicht online? Und das in ihren Ferien - die Ärmste!
Was macht bei dir die Jobsuche?
Nochn Gruß von Kerstin

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com