I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Saturday, May 21, 2005

The Germans...

My nation is known for efficency and accuracy, order and discipline. Germans are associated with this image and stereotype all over the world.
Now it is possible for everyone to rent a German. If you live in Britain and need somebody to put up you new bed, rent a German! (it really happened) A business meeting and you are Spanish, just get a German with you and he´ll do the talking.
I felt a little bad when I put my services away from you all, when I decided to enter a realtionship. But now there are plenty of Germans to choose from, I particularly recommend candidate 10, he couldn´t be more German if he tried.
Alles Gute!

Posted by Minka :: 3:23 pm :: 8 Royal Subjects

8 Comments:

At 19:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But sweety, sure you are orderly and ... and why should you not teach others even if you are in a relationship? Or screw together my IKEA furniture? I trust on you in the future!
Mom is back

 
At 20:55, Blogger Tryggvi said...

Now there is a business idea if I ever heard one. Can I expect u to be going out and doing odd jobs for people now? I think I might have to put my foot down.

 
At 23:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From experience I know that dearest Monika is very capable of screwing everything together that has screws in it quite alone. And buisiness? Did you think I was going to pay? Take care of your foot, somebody may step on it :)
Mom.

 
At 20:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo liebe Monika,
sag mal, bekommen die isl. Pferde tatsächlich im Winter Fässer mit Heringen hingestellt? Es sollen die einzigen Pferde der Welt sein, die Fische fressen. Wurde in einem Quiz gefragt (nicht auf Pro 7 :o))
Viele Grüße von Kerstin

 
At 01:00, Blogger Minka said...

Kerstin, das ist das erste Mal, dass ich von Heringen in Faessern fuer Pferde hoere. Was nicht bedeuted das es nicht stimmt. Islaender moegen den Hering nicht so gerne wie die Deutschen...vielleicht schmeissen sie den Rest vor die Pferde...kann schon sein. Ich meine wir essen hier angepinkelten Fisch der fuer Monate im Boden vergraben worden ist...nichts wuerde mich ueberraschen!
Danke fuer deinen Kommentar!

 
At 19:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tja, an das vergammelte Zeug hab ich mich ja nicht gewagt, erinnere mich aber an lecker Trockenfisch auf der Hütte in der Pórsmörk!
Gruß von Kerstin

 
At 00:16, Blogger Minka said...

Erinnere mich bloss nicht and den Trip...wie oft waren wir in Lebensgefahr?
Eins hab ich gelernt: Nie wieder laengere Tripps in Jeans! Wenn die nass werden bist du gleich 5 Kilo schwerer :)
Aber es hat schon Spass gemacht und es ist immer eine schoene Geschichte wenn keinen am Tisch redet.

 
At 14:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ich sage nur: "It is easy to manage in two days."
Vielleicht hätten wir es an einem Tag probieren sollen...
Kerstin

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com