I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Friday, April 15, 2005

Split Twice

We all know that braking up is somewhat of a challenge. For Hollywood couples, it is even a little more surreal. Jennifer and Brad had to be split twice to make their decission real. In London, at the wax museum Madame Tussaud´s the entwined figures of the recently split couple caused problems. An operation, to the amount of 15.000 Euros had to be undertaken to seperate the two love birds.
Mr.Pitt´s arm was cut off and Mrs.Aniston needed a new torso. Both figures will re-enter the museum ... needlessly to say: at a little distance from each other.
Now, despite all odds, they might re-unite at one point ...

Posted by Minka :: 10:43 am :: 4 Royal Subjects

4 Comments:

At 10:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And such a beautifullcouple they were!
I took yor mini-poll and realized that my taste in men is quite in the norm, I got into the group of 50%. Is it because he seems to be the least gay looking guy?
Mom

 
At 11:13, Blogger Minka said...

So you voted for Kyan? Interesting. I did not even know that you watched Queer eyes for the straight guy. You go, mom!

 
At 00:28, Blogger Biene said...

Oh, I love them! They are soo sweet and make so nice things and have such a stupid humor. I watch them as long as the TV is not occipied by sokker or golf or weathernews or people who don't interest me talking about things and themsleves.
Mom
Sorry, thinking every day about visiting you but as you go to work when I get home... Sunday we wanted to come with marinó, I thought you had the morning shift then. But maybe we will meet again, one day...
MOM

 
At 14:21, Blogger Minka said...

I am thinking of having the two of you over for diner on Friday evening. I´ll let you know!

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com