I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Saturday, March 19, 2005

This is purely an entry for my houseparents. Yesterday night I had Maríno (my little autistic brother!) over for dinner and he enjoyed himself so much that I had to take a couple of pictures. This is one of my favourites.
My houseparents asked me to look after him while they´re lying on their backsides in the sun somewhere close to Lisbon. We cleaned the fridge, watered the flowers, looked for a lost key (allthough I think Marinó was looking for something quite different!), cleaned up after ourselves and finished my housefather´s last Homeblest chocolate chip cookies :). Maríno would like to apologize in advance but he felt they were a temptation he couldn´t quite resist. Anyways ... have fun in Portugal you guys and don´t worry about a thing ... we haven´t found the Easter- Eggs yet ;)

Posted by Minka :: 6:22 pm :: 0 Royal Subjects
-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com