I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Monday, March 28, 2005

Male and Female:

This is one of the many obvious tests that are out there. You know exactly what to cross to get a desired outcome. However, try to be absolutely honest and the result might just blow you away ;)

Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

What Gender Is Your Brain?

Posted by Minka :: 4:53 pm :: 2 Royal Subjects

2 Comments:

At 18:04, Blogger Jen said...

Hi Monika! I've gotten behind on my blog reading, now I'm catching up. I took the test as honestly as I could, here are my results:

Your Brain is 60.00% Female, 40.00% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

 
At 11:44, Blogger Minka said...

Jen, that just sounds like you have the right amount of both. I came out more feminine than I actually thought I was. But that only shows that you perceive yourself different from what a computer thinks you are ;)

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com