I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The 16th of February...

is a very important day in my calendar. And this year additional value has been added to it.

My bird is 1 year old today. And like a proud mom, I would just like to say that I love her so much. Naturally, we went out and got her a present.(The things one does when there are no children to be taken care of.) Our choice was a toy...sort of a swing. She is so afraid of it that she won´t enter her cage. Now there is money well spent.
On February 16th my boyfriend and I also celebrate our relationship. It is two years ago that we decided to give it a go and jumped into a relationship that people doomed from the beginning. Here we are...smiling right back at them. Honey... you are the greatest... I´d take that leap of faith again...any time...in a heart beat!¨
16th of February 2005 we signed a piece of paper and now officially own our own apartment. Well, there were several signatures and I was afraid the real-estate agent would never stop talking (there was a moment when I imagined what it would be like to put a Duracell battery into his...where the sun does not shine!)
That is this year...what will we do next February 16th?

Posted by Minka :: 1:21 am :: 4 Royal Subjects

4 Comments:

At 08:53, Blogger Biene said...

Set an unsupsecting baby on a swing?

 
At 13:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was one of the skeptical ones. Glad the two of you made it though. In these things it is nice to be proven wrong. Good luck with everything and Monika, I hope you will be blessed with many piggyback rides in your future!

 
At 13:09, Blogger Minka said...

hmmm...I have an idea of who you are, but I am not sure. Anyways, thanx!

 
At 13:09, Blogger Minka said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com