I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Oh my God! Sick In Bed

I am lying here in bed with a condition that can only be described as a severe punishment, a disease I do not even know the name of. It all started yesterday night when we returned from a walk and my legs started to burn. No ... not in that way! Soon afterwards, for a little extra fun, my entire body heated itself, I got a headache. I started to feel pain in bones I did not know existed.
Now, the heat has gone down and I am just trying to position my body every five minutes to another less painful position. To top it all, I spent last night dreaming a re-occuring dream (burying bodies in South/East Asia) every five minutes.
But I can not even complain. I get attended by a very handsome boyfriend who is ready to jump on my every request. I wonder how often I can pull this: "oh sweety...could you get me a glass of water...I am so sick" card, until he storms out of this house. My birdie is trying to cheer me up by pretending that she likes my sickly company and nibbles occasionally on my necklace, because she knows it makes me happy.
Well, I will just continue to sweat profusely. Luckily I have chosen my boyfriend´s side of the bed...I am really not in the mood for changing my sheets right now :)

Posted by Minka :: 10:08 pm :: 6 Royal Subjects

6 Comments:

At 22:34, Blogger Biene said...

Mommy says:
Nice picture!

 
At 09:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babe, that doesn't sound at all good! But I find that in all sickness related situations, chocolate always helps!! :-)

 
At 22:03, Blogger Biene said...

Still sick!! I send you my best thoughts, your stairs are so slippery and anyhow, I don´t want to get a sore throwt (?), I know little worse than that. So get well soon and call me if I can do something others can´t. Look down on you tommorrow after work. Kiss Mommy.

 
At 16:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you get well soon :)

 
At 16:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, that was me - maría erla :)

 
At 16:54, Blogger Minka said...

Thank you guys.

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com