I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Tuesday, January 11, 2005


Mrs. Brad and Mr. Jennifer Posted by Hello
It comes as a shock to all of us. A Hollywood couple splitting up :) This one bugs me though. For those of you who do not know: I adore Jennifer Aniston. (yes, it is not Brad Pitt I am concerned about!) It just seems so sad that people who have probably everything they can wish for, find it so hard to find that someone special. Somehow it is also interesting; despite money, fame and looks...these people are just as human as we are, just as vulnerable and just as capable of making mistakes.
photo taken from:
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_world/view/126338/1/.html

Posted by Minka :: 1:16 am :: 2 Royal Subjects

2 Comments:

At 09:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was expecting to read something about this on your blog. I thought it was sad too... they seemed like one of those Hollywood couples that might actually stay together! But I heard on a German news station that it was because he wanted a baby and she didn't... and I always have to wonder... didn't that subject come up before they got married??

 
At 15:18, Blogger Minka said...

The tabloids give two reasons really. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie flirting. theya re doing a movie together; Mr.and Mrs. Smith. And the baby thing!

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com