I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Friends Trivia Game Star 9

For all of you who have enjoyed Friends and watched most of the shows while they were on...the game might be enjoyable and challenging.
For all of you who have enjoyed Friends and watched the shows repeatedly...well this game might come a little disappointing. When the boyfriend and I played it (both of us watch FRIENDS religiously) it was over in ten minutes.
Basically you go along a field of questions to arrive at one of the four apartments, answer a question and if you have answered five right, while being in the correct apartment, you have won the game. You must have the coffee-card of course, which makes you act out a certain scene and the others have to guess.
All the things are not integrated very well, it is far to easy to arrive at one of the appartments... The questions are either really simple "What is Chandler´s last name?" or they are really just out there "The refrigiator in Monica´s apartment is from which company?"
You know what? I can not put my finger on it, but something is missing with that game. I just feel that with the success this show had, the people could have come up with a better game. I loved FRIENDS and expected this game to give me something special.
But... there is good potential and with a little addition and some new game rules this game can become quite something. Now there is a challenge!

Posted by Minka :: 1:10 pm :: 4 Royal Subjects

4 Comments:

At 15:04, Blogger Kolbrún said...

My friends and I used to change rules to stupid board games all the time :)

Btw. I've seen first 10 of Joey. Have I maybe told you already? well anyways, it is both funny and not so funny.. the nephew is the funniest character.

 
At 15:40, Blogger Minka said...

I do not have stöð 2 :(
So I can not pass a judgement. But I have read on your blog that you were watching it.

 
At 14:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely think that's a challenge... and just perfect for a well-organised disciplined German like yourself... you go girl! Show 'em how it's done!! ;-)

 
At 16:32, Blogger Johnny Newt said...

O.k already enough about that friggin' stupid game I'm sick of reading this damn post ! Pleeease update this Monika I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com