I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Mother instincts:

There comes the time in every woman´s life when she contemplates on the thought of having children. I have been doing this for quite some time now. There is nothing I can do about it, whenever I see a pregnant woman or a mother with a little child clinging to her hand...well, than I go something like "Ahhhhhhhhhh.......". Of course: when the boyfriend is with me I am thinking the ´ah´ silently and telling myself that it is not fair: some of the women got even two or three.
Yesterday night I was rewarded with a slightly terrifying dream in relation to this. I gave birth to not one, two or three no,no, no...four children. All of them girls. The boyfriend left me when two had popped out and I remained behind holding four children. Life goes on! So, I spend the remainder of my dream trying to select clothes for the girls. They all looked kinda the same, so I decided that colour-coordinating them would help me out loads. I faced a problem when I selected pink, red and purple...but what fourth kinda colour is there that involves red? Finally I settled with orange...then I woke up and you wanna know what?! When I passed a woman with two kids this morning on my way to the local store....the "ahhhhhhhhhh" did not come out of my mouth...I am healed...for the time being!

Posted by Minka :: 11:14 am :: 8 Royal Subjects

8 Comments:

At 13:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The maternal bubble has burst?? I find that most distressing... but understandable after a dream like that... I once had a dream I gave birth to three baby elephants!! I haven't dreamt about babies since... but I do still say "ahhhhh" when I see them!!

 
At 20:08, Blogger Johnny Newt said...

BLAH, kids! You've lost your damn mind woman! I got that ridiculous idea in my head once, so i knocked up some smokin' hot little Swedish chic, I thought my awesome seed mixed with her superior Nordic jeans was sure to make for a few little master race ,Thor offsprings, but good lord those little shits are so selfish , it's me, me ,me all the damned time ! Johnny the babies hungry, Johnny the babies cold, Johnny the baby got whooping cough and needs a doctor again, holy shit what needy little bastards, I don't have time for stupid babies, I'm busy lovin' myself ! Another thing ,don't babies have any damned idea how to sleep for friggin' 8 hours straight, Wah, Wah , Wah all friggin' night why can't they just shut the hell up !! I told my chic if you keep friggin' feedin' those little turds every 2 damned hours thier going to look like little lazy assed piglets.Enough of that shit, So I packed up my fuckin' steins, shield and Hellebarde and got the hell away from that friggin' mess. good riddins you greedy little shits, now you can just sit in your damned crappy diaper, that will teach ya not to Scheißdreck yourself anymore. trust me you don't want to ruin that nice , pretty little Aryan body of yours by squeesin' out some little runts!

 
At 21:12, Blogger Biene said...

Mamma says
Hmmm, well done, boy .)
and, yes, now I know wherefrom these terrible cries of horror did steal themselves into my sleep last night...

 
At 04:38, Blogger Jen said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog site (Rabid Rantz), a parent always loves to hear complements on their little ones! I had Adrian when I was 31 (I got pregnant at 30) and that worked out very well for me. We recently had a miscarriage but are hoping to try again soon, when I feel healed and ready again, so waiting for the right time is something I know very much about. It's worth it!

 
At 12:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are not going to have a baby... I suppose...=P
What to say... I have never dreamed about having babies, but I dreamed that my eyebrows growed out, so that i had to brush my eyebrows everyday..And it grew as long as the rest of my hair, and it made me panick. So i went to the hairdresser, for a eyebrowcut, and she cut it, but it didn`t make it any better, cause it just grew out again, and more i doesn`t remember. But it really was a problem, you know, because I couldn`t see anything with my eyebrows hanging in front og my eyes.. Emidiately when I woke up, I looked at my self in the mirror, (I have a mirror hanging over my bed) and found out that my eyebrows were just normal...

Peace and love from Mailis...

 
At 16:49, Blogger Minka said...

What a terrifying dream Mailis. I went immediately to the bathroom and checked my eyebrows. To my relief they look like usual, a little out of shape but alright!

 
At 22:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I somehow like my eyebrows like they are, so I just hope my dream won`t come true THIS time... It should better come true, some of the better dreams, where I dream, for example that I have a flying cow (I have dreamed that too, but its some time ago)or something like that. I would much rather like a flying cow with good milk, and flesh, instead of long eyebrows, where you can`t see anything
Peace and love Mailis

 
At 09:23, Blogger Kolbrún said...

hmmmm no woman no blog !

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com