I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Many Presents...
and it is not even christmas yet. My boyfriend returned from his trip to London and with him he brought several things for his very appreciative girlfriend. So I would just like to say thank you boyfriend, Love You This Much.
I also went bowling yesterday and out of 37 people I crowned place number two. The only slightly disturbing thing about that was that a tiny, petite little guy decided to ruin my winning with his last (and I swear, accidental) throw. The board showed 130 on his side and 127 on mine. Naturaly I tried to convey my dissapointment, but those that know me .... well, I am
a sore loser!
The snow is still very much infront of my house and at nights it seems so bright outside. The snow is very important to me, because the winter in Iceland is very long and mostly dark, with a few hours of light in between. I think I will be going for a walk now and enjoy being a little cold. AS soon as you walk for a while your body temperature will adjust...and than I will go home and have a steaming cup of tea. Yes!

Posted by Minka :: 1:21 pm :: 2 Royal Subjects

2 Comments:

At 18:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear... beaten at the last moment... I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at that event... did you take it on the chin in public and then swear in private or could you not conceal your disappointment and do one of those "oh no you didn't!" pouts? Still, if it doesn't kill you it only makes you stronger, right? :-)

 
At 14:35, Blogger Johnny Newt said...

Ah, long dark winters ! Makes me feel all cuddly!
All that darkness and cold makes me feel all happy inside!

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com