I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Saturday, November 13, 2004

I have recovered....

from the shock of realizing that this world is indeed a crazy place. When Bush got Ohio I just could not belief that America would so openly choose war. But you gotta give Bush the credit that he won this election fair and square, a margin of three million votes. Nothing I can do about it. It just seems so unbelievable...always kinda thought we live in a post-war-era. So republicans rule in the White House, the Supreme Court and House of Congress!
But alas...good news flood Iceland. We are going to have a Birgitta Haukdal doll in the near future and I am praying to get one wrapped around the 24th. Additionally, at the moment the national anthem (you know the one that takes an entire male choir to make it sound remotely festive) is reconsidered. I leave you all with: "God bless the land of the free and the home of the brave."

Posted by Minka :: 5:18 pm :: 3 Royal Subjects

3 Comments:

At 18:08, Blogger Biene said...

Mommy says:
Do you Really? Want a Brigitte Haukdal doll? Take care what you whish for, you could get it!
Relax, the world has survived worse things than four bushian years. Evolution will go on, hopefully.

 
At 18:17, Blogger Minka said...

That is actually true, once I mentioned that I regreted not getting a barby...not ever throughout my childhood years. For my 26th birthday my mom decided to give me one. Be careful what you wish for!!!

 
At 18:21, Blogger Biene said...

Mammy says:
Please, tell the truth, it was in your christmas sock for Santa Claus day that YOU put onto the window sill and you were only 25 years old!

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com