I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

"So no one told you life was gonna be this way":
I have been blessed in my life with few, but very good friends. Sometimes we take them a little for granted because they are always around. I guess this entry today is a tribute to all of you who have made my life better, more fun and above all: bearable.
Here are some lovely quotes I found about friendship, the authors are all unknown:

"Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."
"Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows."
"A friend is someone who walks in when the world has walked out."
"Parents start you off on life but friends get you through it."

Any of you have some good quotes, well let us hear them!


Posted by Minka :: 1:45 pm :: 4 Royal Subjects

4 Comments:

At 14:22, Blogger Johnny Newt said...

No need to thank me, I'm just happy for you, I know it must be great to finally come to your scenses and realize how awesome I am.

 
At 15:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh I've got a good one: "Friends are the family we choose for ourselves!" And that's especially true of you!! :-)

 
At 20:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mamma says:
Thank you for you :))

 
At 13:27, Blogger Johnny Newt said...

The difference between a friend and a true bro, is a friend will come to bail you outta jail, a true bro is sittin' next to ya in theholding cell saying "Man did we have a fuckin' blast before the cops showed up!"

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com