I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

It is a lovely day here in Iceland and no work for me today. So I have decided to go to the countryside. Horses, many kids and no shower will be a lovely change to my everyday-life here.
Well, gotta pack some stuff and than I´ll be off...to the rest of you: have a lovely wednesday!

Posted by Minka :: 10:45 am :: 1 Royal Subjects

1 Comments:

At 10:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time in the countryside mein liebling... being at one with nature and the animals... and the kids! ;-) I am yet to get over my fear of horses... perhaps that's a project you can help me undertake when I come back. I mean if God had wanted us to ride horses, would he not have equipped us all with a fold out saddle? xx

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com