I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I proudly announce that I have discovered a lovely invention recently. You can add a guestbook onto your blog. It is a lovely little thingy. You can find mine to the right and if you feel like it I would love to have you sign it. There is also an option beneath that leads you to download your own! Otherwise this has been a rather tough day...those old people just drove me "fruitcake" today! My head is trying to sort the confusion of crazy talk, perms, nail clippers, diapers and knitting needles.

Posted by Minka :: 4:50 pm :: 1 Royal Subjects

1 Comments:

At 20:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your guest book babe and can I just say, you are becoming a whiz with this technology stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com