I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Albert or Arnold?

In Germany we have a saying that goes something like this:

"Ich bin eine Mischung, die ist ziemlich lecker,
aus Albert Einstein und Arnold Schwarzenegger,
so weit so gut, das dumme ist nur:
ich hab´von Arnold das Gehirn und von Einstein die Figur!"

So let´s get right down to it and check out where you stand in the whole idea of IQ. I did this test and was surprised! So check it out. It might take you 15 to 20 minutes though. After all you want to think about it ...gives better results!

here you go: http://www.saviodsilva.com/ads/ads/file/iq.htm
If you want I will share my results with you! Smart Ass


Posted by Minka :: 2:51 pm :: 1 Royal Subjects

1 Comments:

At 16:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did this test once and I don't rememeber the score but I think I remember the name it was given. I just went through the questions again out of interest with one eye so to speak... and I wonder if this is a real test of someone's intelligence? Is it ever possible to determine that from one test? I'm not sure... unless of course we were both declared geniuses... then I would say such a test is accurate!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com