I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Skautahöllin....and Christmas

Finally my boyfriend and I decided to jump into a pair of skates and try to intentionally brake anyone of our body parts. It was fun though, in particular the discovery that I was a much better skater than Tryggvi. Granted, it was his first time and he did quite well towards the end. I do not know why, but every time I go there I get this christmas feeling, something about gloves and the white surface I am standing on. It is also a little cold and after a while you get red cheeks. So, I decided to start christmas shopping next monday.


Posted by Minka :: 2:05 pm :: 0 Royal Subjects
-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com