I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Thursday, September 30, 2004

A sign of weakness...

For the second time in my life I have to go to the university and postpone my graduation. This really bugs me...I just want to be done with it...but it looks like another couple of months are going to pass by before I get that darn paper. This BA has become somewhat of an invincible hurdle in my life, I just keep it pushing infront of me and it gets bigger and bigger. After all it is a 30 page essay about something I am actually quite interested in (linguistics) and yet, I just can not focus and finish it. Most of you that will read this blog, have finished their BA degree...and I stand here today being a Loser. So I would just like to pass my congrats to all of you who have done what I am having such a tough time with...my Mount Everest.

Posted by Minka :: 1:56 pm :: 1 Royal Subjects

1 Comments:

At 14:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Schatz, this is obviously quite a headache for you and I really don't think you should be so hard on yourself... you have, after all, also finished your teaching diploma and it's really just one essay that stands in the way of you and that piece of paper... perhaps you should contact Dr.Phil and ask him if he thinks there could be any psychological explanation... maybe you just can't stand the thought of not having to attend another of Magnús' classes... God forbid that be the case, but you just never know!! :-) Anyway, think happy thoughts and... Good Luck!!

 

Post a Comment

Bow Before Your Queen and be Transported HOME!

-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com