I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Congratulations!

Not to me, but to my sister. Her name is Steffi and she is 3 years younger than I. Despite the amazing news that Iceland has a new Prime Minister, my sister managed yesterday to press a little human being out of herself. For the third time! Little did she know it was going to be a lot tougher than usual, because this time the tiny one had a weight of 4690 g, and a headspan of 36 cm. Just thinking about that makes my head spin. There were minor complication with the little one, too little oxygen and swollowing of -that fluid inside the mothers womb -but mother and daughter are in good health now.
Baby Girl Marie Sophie, born on the 15th of september at 08.25
52 cm long
4690 grams
36cm headspan
delivery a little over an hour

Marie Sophie is the sister of: Anja (6 years) and Jessika (3 years). Welcome to the world little Marie Sophie!
Coincidently, the name Marie Sophie was the name of our great grandmother and a favourite choice of mine, when I would give birth to a girl. Strangely enough I never told my sister about it and when talking to her on the phone last night, she said:´our great grandmother was called that? Strange! Well I did not pick the name it was Marco (her boyfriend!)´ There you go!

Posted by Minka :: 1:27 pm :: 0 Royal Subjects
-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com