I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I am going to Germany! Today I booked my trip and I am going on the 4th of july (never been much for american holidays)and return on the 18th of july. I am so looking forward to this, even though I´ll be fet up with my family after three days: there is just so much apple pie I can eat and that is basically the relationship I have with my mom. However I am going to travel a bit and hopefully meet Lisa somewhere. Besides, there will be family members I will meet for the first time since I have been a baby. So it should be interesting to find out where I got my good looks from :)

Posted by Minka :: 2:07 pm :: 0 Royal Subjects
-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com