I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Sunday, May 16, 2004

The exams are done, well it was not really a challenge. Now I have a big assignment left and some little stuff. Finally it is all over, I am going to take a break from university.
On another note, my boyfriend published his first book, it will be on the market next week. For those of you who are interested in football check this out Fótboltafikillinn. For further information, well, you know how to contact me.Oh, and very important: I made the picture, but am I mentioned...you´d think wouldn´t you, but NO!!! There goes my future career as Iceland´s photographer of the less famous people :(
By the way, I also have MSN now, MonikaSchmidt_71@hotmail.com For those of you who miss me.


Posted by Minka :: 9:34 pm :: 0 Royal Subjects
-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com