I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Friday, April 16, 2004

I like books a lot. As most of you know. Usually they are in the department of classical literature. However, there is one British writer I love to bits. Terry Pratchett! He writes many things, but the stuff I am interested in is his "Discworld" series. More than 25 books now; about an imaginary world ( but really a mirrow to our own) with many reoccuring characters and a strong sense of humor. If you have read one book it beomes the same as with "PRINGLES - einu sinni smakkað, þú getur ekki hætt!" And because you have always to wait about a year for the next book, I have started to reread the old ones- which does not interfere with my studying at all :(

Posted by Minka :: 3:57 pm :: 0 Royal Subjects
-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com