I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Friday, March 26, 2004

Was in class about alcohol and drug addictions. Half way through I stopped thinking and started to paint everything in association to spring. Suddenly I started to miss Germany a lot. Eastern is a very big tradition in Germany and instead of thinking about liqour, I thought abot eggs and chickens and rabbits and flowers and sunshine...yes, most of all sunshine.
If you want to find sometihing out about Eastern in Germany: here is a lovely page and here something more historical.

Posted by Minka :: 3:10 pm :: 0 Royal Subjects
-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com