I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

No worries! I did just fine. My practice teaching is over and as it turns out I am "fæddur til að verða kennari". Yeap, that´s what they said. The teaching went well and I actually miss it. Back in school and assignments is not the real lifestyle. There is only one month left in school, what the hell am I supposed to do afterwards? I am actually considering taking a summer course about English, American and Candian literature and Identity. Just to keep the belief that I am young and still attend school :)

Posted by Minka :: 9:28 pm :: 0 Royal Subjects
-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com