I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Here it goes again, same old story....boys and girls! I really start to think we are two different species, thrown together by unexplainable forces of nature...and of course without a guidebook. Lately I have read so many books about differences between the two genders (Why men can´t listen and woman can´t park kinda thing) well, let me tell you, I am not any closer to figuring it out! Anybody an idea...please send me a line, 'cause this thing is epidemic and ruining loads of relationships. Hope you guys are not suffering from the disease of incomprehensibility ;) Nice weekend to everyone.

Posted by Minka :: 2:11 pm :: 0 Royal Subjects
-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com