I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Saturday, November 01, 2003

Just finished work at Grund and went with the boyfriend to the pond. Fed the pond- creatures and took a walk. Last Thursday I taught for the first time. Bloody hell, I was so nervous two days before, slept badly at night, but once I started talking in my lesson and got the proper feedback, it was smooth sailing from there. I hardly dare to say it, but I enjoyed myself. Ok, I was lucky- my material was interesting and the student was eager to accomodate me, but still ...Iam very proud indeed. The school where I am doing my practice teaching is Borgarholtsskóli

Posted by Minka :: 6:02 pm :: 0 Royal Subjects
-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com