I live by:

Weather...it happens!

Everything Monika

adopt your own virtual pet!

Monika's Reads

Visitors

My Button!

Monika Said...

Credits

Friday, October 31, 2003

Here I am again, trying to make this page look like it belongs to me. Somehow it´s not really working. That doesn´t mean it is not fun, it just takes ages to figure things out. Yesterday I contemplated on buying myself a computer, because for the first time in my life I actually realize that a computer is nothing to be scared of...well at least until now. If you feel like it check out my homepage- it is just to show you my acomplishments on the computer until now ;) Monika´s homepage

Posted by Minka :: 2:17 pm :: 0 Royal Subjects
-------------------------------------


Monika- Made in East Germany


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com